Saturday, December 19, 2009

The uprising: episode 41


I feel myself being pulled toward you with a single look.
Your eyes finally catching mine.

My breath catches in my chest.... Heart beating like a drum.
I feel your skin against mine, your hands in my hair, pulling me... Wanting me...
I lose control and let you take me.
Desperate for your touch..

I feel you inside me, your lips on my neck.
My body begins to melt, beads of passion dripping from every pore...
Your hands frantically searching for more skin, more contact...
The heat of your breath against my face, whispering... wanting..
A moan, rising in my chest, my body shivering with pleasure.
The moment takes me...
I feel your hands holding my body to yours, grasping at every inch of me...
I press my lips against yours, kissing you eagerly... taking you with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment